1 Definition and function of cookies
Cookies are files sent to a browser from a web server to record the activities and behaviour of a user on specific web. The first purpose of cookies is to provide the user with faster access to the selected content and only serve to collect information anonymously without collecting any personal data of users. Each user can configure their browser to notify and reject the installation of cookies sent by www.lauramoreno.net, without affecting the user’s ability to access the contents. However, we would like to point out that, in any case, the quality of operation of the website may decrease.
2 Types of cookies used on www.lauramoren.net
In www.lauramoreno.net we use both temporary session cookies and permanent cookies. Session cookies store data only while the user accesses the web and permanent cookies store the data in the terminal to be accessed and used in more than one session.
Depending on the purpose for which the data obtained is processed, our website uses different types of cookies:
- Technical and functional cookies: Functional cookies are those strictly necessary to provide the services requested by users on this website, in relation to the purchase process. They allow the user to navigate through the website and use the different options or services that exist in it. For example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access restricted access web parts, remember the elements that make up an order, use security elements during navigation and store contents for the dissemination of videos or sound.
- Analytical cookies: This website uses Google Analytics, a service through which information is stored in the browser (totally anonymous and that in no case can associate or identify a specific user) for statistical purposes and that can be retrieved on subsequent visits.
This application has been developed by Google, which provides us with the analysis service of the audience of our page. This company can use this data to improve its own services and to offer services to other companies. You can know those other uses from the indicated links. This tool does not obtain data of the names or surnames of the users or of the postal address from where they are connected. The information obtained is related, for example, to the number of pages visited, the language, the social network in which our news is published, the city to which the IP address from which the users are assigned is assigned, the number of users they visit us, the frequency and recidivism of the visits, the visit time, the browser they use, the operator or type of terminal from which the visit is made. We use this information to improve our website, detect new needs and evaluate the improvements to be introduced in order to provide a better service to the users who visit us.
- Social Cookies: Social cookies are necessary for external social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram). Its function is to control the interaction with social widgets within the page. This type of cookies is used in the domains “facebook.com”, “twitter.com” and “Instagram.com”.
- Other third-party cookies: These are those that allow us to manage and improve the services offered. As for example Doofinder (allows you to narrow down product search results) and Zopim (allows you to maintain a chat service while browsing). These cookies provide information about what queries users of web users and how they use our services. This data includes specific data about the devices (for example, the model of the equipment, the version of the operating system, the unique identifiers and the data about the network).
3 Revocation and deletion of cookies
The user can prevent the installation of cookies or delete those that have already been installed, through the configuration of their browser, as well as through the use of specific applications.
To allow, know, block or eliminate the cookies installed on your computer you can do so by configuring the browser options installed on your computer.
For example, you can find information on how to do it in the case you use as a browser:
- Mozilla Firefox from here: http://support.mozilla.org/es/products/firefox/cookies
- Google Chrome from here: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647
- Internet Explorer from here: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Safari from here: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- Opera from here: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html